Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 1 - To Blog or Not to Blog?

I've been giving some thought this week as to weither or not I could write a blog. I'm not an expert couponer like some that I've read and I don't live a very interesting life. So what am I going to write a blog about? Well, how about nothing and everything. Sometimes I just feel like I have something good to say and no one to listen to me. So I'll just vent it out there into cyberspace and see if anyone finds it interesting enough to read.

So, my life in a nutshell: I am a stay-at-home mom of two beautiful and darling children. A boy 8 mo. and a girl 3 yrs. I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost 9 years. Some of my interests are finding great deals with coupons and crafts. I am a christian who loves my Savior Jesus Christ and is very blessed beyond words. My daily life consists of housework, changing diapers, and trying to figure out what's for dinner.

So that's it for now. Let's see what tomorrow brings.
My plans: groceries and trying to catch a couple of deals at CVS & Walgreen's with two kids in tow. Oh yea, and trying to figure out what's for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment